For individuals at all levels of experience looking to grow, I offer 1:1 career coaching for topics such as: transitioning to a new role, preparing for a promotion, and making the most of 1:1s with your manager. For founders and leaders, I offer 1:1 leadership coaching for topics such as: battling imposter syndrome, navigating difficult people management situations, and getting out of analysis paralysis and into taking action.
- Entrepreneurs in Sahil Lavingia's Minimalist Entrepreneur community
- Mid-Level & Senior Product Managers & Designers at organizations such as Facebook, Google, Dropbox, Expedia, Alaska Airlines, PatientPing
- Directors and Managers at organizations such as Facebook, Adobe, Gates Foundation, Accenture, Abstract, eBay
Feeling stuck? Schedule a coaching session. I'd love to learn more about your goals and how I can help.
Getting ready for a job search? Schedule a resume or portfolio review. I'd love to offer my perspective as a hiring manager to help you better position yourself for your next job.
New client? Schedule a complimentary introduction call. I'd love to learn more about your goals and what you hope to get from coaching.
Let's work together to design a custom coaching program that meets your needs and goals. Most of my clients expense coaching packages to their company as part of their professional development / education budget.Schedule a coaching session
In addition to my independent coaching practice, I occasionally coach in partnership with organizations, such as:
- First Round Capital (1:1 coaching for mid level and senior product managers)
- Within (group coaching for senior designers, Design Managers, and Directors)
- School of Visual Concepts (SVC) (1:1 coaching for entry level designers)
"Thank you so much for all your guidance throughout my time in design school, the additional practice I had presenting my case study to you really helped a lot. The panelists were especially excited to see my differentiation between the user problem and the business problem." - Cody, Student (career coaching client)
"So many great directions from you and helpful steering of thinking & effort. Truly high-level & high-value." - Jeffrey, Founder (leadership coaching client)
"I've joined [a new company] as a product manager! I'm really excited about the team and the learning opportunities at this organization...it'll be a great next step for me. Thank you so much for all of the help over the past several months - your coaching really helped me land this job." - Kati, Product Manager (career coaching client)